Tuesday, April 17, 2018

041718c


very strange dream last night. It started with some aliens  who resembled the Fae and they were not necessarily dangerous to humans but might be.. It ended up with a poetry contest challenge between them and us. I don't remember exactly how, but I figured out it was a dream, and then I woke up. But wait, that's not all! I then had a series of at least five dreams in which I was competing in a poetry contest against some people who seemed a lot like the Norse gods. In the last of these, my online poetry writing group was also involved. In the case of each dream, at some point I realized it couldn't be reality, because I couldn't change any of the poems, couldn't see the keyboard, and things like that. After each dream I woke up and realized I was in bed and had been asleep and the clever poem writing I had done was all for naught. The funny thing is, this was a poem I was working on last night, and was not yet satisfied with.  Maybe I can recall a few scraps from this morning's dreaming to improve it.

No comments: