incorporation isn't easy
New world, new gravity, new chemistry
I've learned to start with the head
hard to get my footing otherwise
The left foot comes last
I'm right-handed
and right-footed
somehow, adults never notice
small children do
Where's your foot mister?
Here it is, see?
they tend to follow me around
for a bit but they get bored
I never visit one place twice
or if I do it's been so long
I don't recognize it
spreading the word
it's never worked yet
but I have faith
it's easy to have faith
when you know something is up there
when you know you have a charge that is irrevocable
I envy those who wonder, who believe, who question
and will never know
in frustrates them
but it beats the alternative
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting the Dreams & Nightmares blog. Please leave a comment or a message.