Monday, March 2, 2015

OMFG

You almost lost me today, by which I mean that the sidewalk is a lot harder than my head. I won't go into details, but if I'd been on my game the two malfunctioning pieces of equipment might've had little effect. The brakes on the manual chair suck (power chair computer went haywire yesterday), and the van lift isn't QUITE fixed, cos the last part just came in as the temp fix failed. As twas, I've a few forehead stitches (2nd time ever for stitches). And I need to get blood out of a wool hat. Oh, & the last contrib. copies will get mailed later in the week.

I want to thank Sue & a couple of RNs, a UA cop, & paramedics, who all helped me today. I wish I remembered all your names, but you are the greatest! & Tina, thanks for only freaking a little!

No comments: