Monday, August 27, 2018

I have been in the hospital so long I don't remember the date


Parts of it will always be hazy, or completely unremembered, like when they stuck the tube down my throat. By contrast, waking up with that gigantic thing trying to borrow its way into my stomach will be very hard to forget. it has only been the last three days when I was strong enough to read books that tells you how weak I was!

so if you have submitted anything to Dreams and Nightmares, and my response seemed even slower than usual, now you know why.

I haven't had the strength for dealing with this blog, either. But that is partly because it is hard to do on my phone.

I have listened to so much rock music that I am craving Jazz by Frank Zappa or something equally different.

I woke up, dizzy
The ceiling looked like the wall
The floor was very far below
No idea where I was
I held on for dear life
That was before I coded

No comments: