Wednesday, January 9, 2019

010919d


It looks like I will be editing the Rhysling anthology of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Poetry Association. Apparently some plans fell through at the last minute, so I am taking over  about a month behind schedule. I hope that people will cut me some slack because of this, but I should soon get up to speed. This is a unique award in literature: members of the organization nominate poems, published in the previous year, which are then published in an anthology that is distributed to every member. Thus every member can read  all of the nominated poems and every poet gets a fair shot at winning the award. Watch this space for more information,  but if you want to get involved and are not a member of the Association, join now: http://sfpoetry.com/rhysling.html

No comments: