Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rhysling update



The deadline for submitting nominations for the Rhysling award has passed. If you have sent a postal nomination or have had problems getting through, talk to me as soon as possible. We will work with you and want your nomination to be included.

Give me a couple of days to work through all the recent nominations and get permission from the authors to reprint the poems in the anthology. We are having trouble getting in touch with a few people, and I will send out a request for help with that as soon as I can make up an up-to-date list. Give me a couple of days for that.

As always, if you have any question or problem, email me or any of the SFPA officers.

I think you'll be impressed with the length and breadth of the anthology this year. Most of you will be sorry you can't vote for more poems, they are that good.

No comments: