Thursday, May 4, 2017

050417b



Dreams and Nightmares 106 and a new book of poems by Tim Powers
 
Dreams and Nightmares 106 was put in the mail to subscribers today. Science fiction, fantasy, and horror poetry for your delectation. The magazine will go to contributors on Monday.

I don't think I mentioned here that a couple of days ago I received in the mail a copy of Tim Powers' new book, "Poems," from Charnel House/Subterranean publishing. This is a signed and numbered edition and it was also, I believe, a fundraiser (for what, I don't remember). But no matter. It's a slim volume, but even if you have read all of his novels and all of his short stories, I don't think you will have seen all of these. I certainly didn't recognize most of them, and I definitely have read all of his novels. It is a good book. I suppose I should point out that it was a limited edition and is probably not available anywhere.

That is completely wrong. Tim has informed me that the book is indeed available in the numbered edition that I have: http://charnelhouse.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=80  You really should get it before it is too late.

No comments: