Monday, August 23, 2021

082321c

The power chair is fixed, oh frabjous day! Apparently all the motors & the wheels were replaced. and, the ride's different. The engine growls in a deeper tone, and 8th gear requires a very light touch inside this house. Eager to find out what it does outside when I floor it in 10th. For the first time in a week I can go anywhere I want, except. My poor old dog is flopped down by the door, waiting for mommy to return from the supermarket. If I make her get up I'll feel so guilty.... I just can't do it. Today was the day. We also got a new dishwaasher & repairs were made to my hi-tech bed. The one that sounds like a jet engine. It blows hot air up through a bed of silicone beads the size of very fine sand grains (finer than beach sand--they fly everywhere if given the chance). Meanwhile, climate change brought the hammer down on central Tennessee. I never thought that would be a place for deadly flash floods, but when you get 17 inches of rain in one day, well, times are changing. Lots of folks there lost so much, if you have some spare $, that's a good place to send it.

No comments: