Saturday, September 16, 2023

091623c



I had a nice chat with a young scientist the other day. We had arranged a zoom call because she was studying how disabled people would interact with a resource website she was helping to create. The website will have product listings, links to helpful online publications, discussion areas, and so on. Before we started the actual interview, she mentioned the odd tagline at the end of my email signature block.

So I explained about the 27 8x10 color photographs, with the circles and arrows on the back of each one ... well no, that's a difference story. I explained about writing speculative poetry, and about how that was a reference to my most recent book. She was so interested, that after the interview ended, she had to buy a copy. I sure hope I made it sufficiently clear what kind of poetry it is. I tried to!

No comments: