Thursday, October 3, 2024

100324


The One True Path


I want to learn to play the piano 

I'll keep at it, I know I can do it 

You've done that before 

The do-overist said 

20 times or more 

Do you want to see the reviews? 

Okay then, I said to him, 

I feel like I'd be a good runner 

463 attempts, you never won a race 

Painter

Roadside rubbish pile

Two days after you starve to death 

Bookseller, I like to read

You got to face the facts he said 

1200 non-entity lives versus one 

creditable attempt at world domination 

They'll never forget you 

In that line 

And no poor child will ever be given 

The pseudonym you chose 

You can be any kind of 

Inoffensive sad sack loser you like 

Or the man who killed more 

Than anyone else, ever

Hmm, lemme think about it 

All the time in the worlds 

No comments: