Saturday, February 6, 2021

020621

 

What the heck is wrong with people? I understand taking a job & finding out you don't really want it. Taking care of people in this country is disrespected in every way it can be. Starting off with the pay, which isn't enough to live on. This is why most of the people who take care of me also have other full-time jobs with benefits. I understand that. I also understand if you're sick, have car trouble, or have to take your grandmother to the hospital. Or whatever. But when you sign up to help me two or three times a week and you miss two thirds of the shifts, I've got to wonder. Do you have a permanent raincloud over your head following you around, or you thought you wanted the job but you don't really. In that case, your course is clear: quit. OMG! Don't keep saying you're going to come, and then call at five in the morning and say you can't. Day after day, week after week. I just don't get it.

No comments: