Saturday, May 24, 2014

My books for sale

All prices postpaid


underfoot (my first book), the runaway spoon press, 1991, poetry,
ISBN 0-926935-60-7, 2nd printing $6

Nursery Rhyme Noir, Sam's Dot publishing, 2008, fiction,
ISBN 978-09821068-3-9, 2nd printing $15

The simian transcript, Banana Oil books, 2010, flash fiction,
3 copies left $10

The Tin Men (with Kendall Evans), Sam's Dot,
2011, poetry $10

The Edible Zoo, Sam's Dot, 2012, children's poetry $11

Luminous Worlds, Dark Regions, 2013, dark poetry
ISBN 978-1-937128-92-0 $14

ONE COPY EACH OF THE FOLLOWING

"A round white hole," this is my second book and I believe it is out of print, poetry.: $8

"Results of a preliminary investigation of electrochemical properties of some organic matrices," out of print, poetry. $10

"The deadbolt casebook." Out of print, humor, fiction, $10

"Hasp deadbolt, private eye," out of print, humor, fiction, $10

"The ruined city," out of print, poetry. This is one I put together myself right before my accident. This is one of the few copies that were printed before my accident., $9

"Drowning Atlantis," out of print, flash fiction, $9

"Hunger," poetry, out of print. Not many of these were ever sold, because the publisher had a meltdown right after printing them, $9

"The conspiracy unmasked,", Dark Regions press, poetry, out-of-print. Dark Regions has recently published a series of poetry collections of which my new book, "Luminous Worlds," is one. “The Conspiracy Unmasked” belongs to an earlier series of poetry collections that Dark Regions published. This book was published in 1994 and includes some of my earliest dark poetry, $10.

Questions: jopnquog@gmail.com

Paypal: jopnquog [at] gmail [dot] com
Check: David C. Kopaska-Merkel, 1300 Kicker, Tuscaloosa AL 35404

Prices include shipping

No comments: