Sunday, February 7, 2021

020721

 

Dreams and Nightmares update. I didn't get subscriber copies of 117 mailed last week as I hoped, but they are ready to go out.

I am reading submissions today and will get it down to no more than a handful by the end of the day. I am reading for 119, which is due out in September of this year. 118 is full of poetry, though I could use a few more filler illustrations. 119 is almost full already.

Print copies are five dollars each, $25 for a six-issue subscription. PDF copies are one dollar each, and I have almost every single issue back to the beginning. If you want all of those, a lifetime PDF subscription including all back issues is $39. A lifetime subscription to the print copies is normally $90, but it's on sale this month for $75. That includes all available back issues, which is roughly a dozen, and it also includes a PDF subscription and back issues. All of these things can be had by sending money via PayPal to jopnquog@gmail.com. If you would rather write a check, make it out to me and mail it to 1300 Kicker Rd., Tuscaloosa, AL 35404. 

No comments: