Saturday, July 31, 2021

072921

on the plus side I like all of the nurses and personal care assistants on this hall. on the minus side, I am still in the hospital. but it could be worse. it could be raining. of course it has been raining and I could look out the window and see it. tomorrow the rain is supposed to stop for a couple of days and the heat index is going to be 109F , or 108Fahrenheit, and there is a strongly worded heat advisory warning so I couldn't go outside anyway. my wife will have to to water the plants in pots even though the soil in the garden is still saturated because we are 17 in ahead on precipitation and it's only July. 17 in is more than twice what New Mexico gets, just for instance, so I know I shouldn't be greedy. but when they say even indoors with air conditioning you should stay away from sunbeams, that means mother nature isn't playing as they say down here. actually, it means that climate change isn't playing. if there were no humans on this planet it would be significantly cooler right now and if thete were only say 10 million humans they could live very comfortably.

No comments: