Saturday, July 31, 2021

072921b

I am out of surgery had a new stent put in my heart which I think means I will get to go home tomorrow. my wife just told me that the heart doctor called him and said as far as he was concerned I could go home tomorrow. my regular family doctor already told me that he was on call tomorrow so he could let me home pretty much right away if the heart doctor thought I was ready, so I'm good to go! since one of the things they thought could be causing my recurrent problem was a problem with my stint, then I'm going to assume they finally found it and I will stay home for a long time. great. something else to worry about. did they bring my wife's multi charger cord when they brought all the other stuff or did they leave it stuck in the wall in my previous room. they showed me a whole bunch of her containers and I hope they stuffed it into one of them.

No comments: